Generic Virus Thread

villakram

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

He strikes me more of a “go with what you think is right and I’ll back you fully” type of boss.

Unfortunately, for a Prime Minister, that is supremely stupid and not an excuse for anything

46 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree, it’s like a 6 pointer for Boris. Do nothing and he loses an awful lot of any remaining credibility he has left. Sack him and he’ll gain a bit. There is no “draw” option here.

There is the possibility of further relaxation the current restrictions to take up the news bandwidth.

He is renowned for not reading anything put on his desk, and not having the attention span to properly go through his red box. Why on earth would he be paying any attention to the press releases?

He's a leader in name only, happy to coast by with minimal effort, only wanting to be front and centre when he gets the chance to announce some good news.

Boris has apparently given Cummings his full support. 

There will be no resignation or sacking. 
They’ll hide behind the common sense interpretation welfare safety of the kids shite. 

The pigs have rewritten the rules and are telling us they’ve always been that way. 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Have to say The Mirror and The Guardian have played this out beautifully. Only put out half the story, let them make their excuses and then don't allow the story to move on by following it up the next day. 

Was just this minute thinking the exact same thing - I am in awe at how they've done this, total Columbo stylee. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Hahaha. The Guardian have stitched up all those cabinet ministers who rushed to Dom's defence good and proper.

It's just perfect isn't it? Whoever coordinated this deserves a medal. By rallying around they have all just joined a club of rocket polishers and none of them will escape it, even Mings was disappointed with Sunak FFS. 

It's inappropriate to politicise anything that's politically embarrassing, apparently.

Funny to read the exact same argument in slightly different words, as if it's anything other than the message Cummings has ordered them to publish.

55 minutes ago, snowychap said:

There is the possibility of further relaxation the current restrictions to take up the news bandwidth.

And also (though for different reasons than I'm suggesting above):

Edited by snowychap

Â