Generic Virus Thread

villakram

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

His sister lives in London lol

Shows how immensely powerful Cummings is if this is the hill they choose to die on

Indeed. 

I think they’d honestly be better off if they just said “yes he broke the guidelines and we’ll discipline him internally but he won’t be resigning”

Theyd get flack but at least they wouldn’t be lying. 

But it’s seemingly impossible for them not to lie about this

• Like 1

It wasn’t even necessary anyway, he was perfectly able to look after his own child, and his wife had some symptoms but nothing confirmed. What an absolute shit show.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Indeed. 

I think they’d honestly be better off if they just said “yes he broke the guidelines and we’ll discipline him internally but he won’t be resigning”

Theyd get flack but at least they wouldn’t be lying. 

But it’s seemingly impossible for them not to lie about this

Could have even fined him. Then it would blow over.

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Their defence is that he HAD to go for the welfare of the child. 

Are they really suggesting the Prime Minister’s chief aide wouldn’t be able to get support for his child if he needed it in London?

Basically now saying the rules are up for interpretation by everyone. 

Embarrassing just to make excuses for Cummings

I was surprised this wasn't put out there by a journalist today. 

• Like 1

I bet they’re glad Whitty wasn’t out there today. He’s the only one who ever seems to tell the truth. 

He’d have hung Cummings out to dry, most likely unintentionally

If he took the kid to his parents in Durham because his wife had covid19, why did he take his wife too. I thought Teresa May and co were bad but this lot, wow, these people are running the country for us. This is an outrage.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I bet they’re glad Whitty wasn’t out there today. He’s the only one who ever seems to tell the truth. 

He’d have hung Cummings out to dry, most likely unintentionally

Mad sure he wasnt out there more like, corrupt bunch this lot, hanging themselves gladly.

• Like 1

The **** literally used his kids bike as a prop on camera earlier today to hammer home how his kids were his reason - he thinks this is his way out. Well it may get him just about the right side of any rules, at a massive push. But it's not going away that easy. There is so much evidence from this period which clashes so badly with the lies being spouted now. 

Edited by Jareth
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It blatantly breaks the rules that they themselves set out. It’s embarrassing that they’re trying to defend it. 

It’s clearly a regimented defence as well. Every Tory minister is tweeting it today

The benefits of having Cummings approved spads for every significant ministerial office. He's made sure he has people in place all over, and it's not like Boris is going to sack his boss, is it?

44 minutes ago, bickster said:

Does anyone happen to know when Demonic Cummings Mother's Birthday is?

Asking for a friend

If you Mooney Demonic Cummings & Mother at the same time then make sure you have safe search on. ;)

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

Does anyone happen to know when Demonic Cummings Mother's Birthday is?

Asking for a friend

Have seen a few people mention this on twitter. Surely it can't be true. He couldn't be that daft and think he'd get away with it with this story. 

I thought it was a very recent incident, since the slight relaxation of the rules, but it was back in March when it was full fat lockdown.
Did his wife ever get a test done? Quite convenient if she didn’t...

Edited by Genie

Saw a good point earlier on t'internet - literally everyone is now looking for CCTV from every stop on the journey - one shot of him, infected, going near any crowd or any shop etc - and he's done. 

Meanwhile - his wife who is an editor at The Spectator - has seen in her own publication the following - 

Edited by Jareth

Â