Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's scarecely any better.

To be fair. I didn’t even say it he looked like it!

I implied something based on the way he looks (“a weird MOFO” as someone else said)…

I at no point at all said the word “rapist”…

The fact that the club he plays for have some hugely coincidental link to people like that is merely circumstantial…

61047437-6A99-473D-B337-3C222A1612FD.jpeg

14 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

To be fair. I didn’t even say it he looked like it!

I implied something based on the way he looks (“a weird MOFO” as someone else said)…

I at no point at all said the word “rapist”…

The fact that the club he plays for have some hugely coincidental link to people like that is merely circumstantial…

Stop digging

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

thats what i mean!

how can you hate man city so much that you then go off in that direction?

Back to being serious then...

Because since the whole 2008 takeover, they had a very significant (and recurring) role in one of the worst periods in our clubs history...
They blew everyone out of the water, pulled up the FFP drawbridge, and then fleeced us for every player we had that we were trying to build our team around all the way to our relegation... and their fans find that hysterical...
So, I can (and will) use any and every stick available to beat them with... Including the fact that they have had more 'people like that' playing for them since they won the Abu Dhabi lottery than any other club in the country (and possibly even world football)...
As far as I am concerned... anyone that plays for them, receives a paycheque from them or supports them should be put in the same basket...
I'd rather my kids grew up to be Small Heath fans than one of them...

It makes me laugh, however, that there seems to be so much underlying love for them on this forum after what they did to our club...

On 06/09/2022 at 01:15, Zatman said:

As for goal drought his longest at Dortmund was 3 games just after he returned from injury so didnt finish them all

He had a 5 game dry spell last season for Dortmund (I actually thought it was longer because the Norwegian media was hammering on about his dry spell).

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 15.45.21.png

Funny thing about him (and Lewandowski for that matter) is that they both score more goals now they have moved away from Bundesliga.

Bundesliga, which we often think of as an inferior league is proving more difficult for them. 

20 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Funny thing about him (and Lewandowski for that matter) is that they both score more goals now they have moved away from Bundesliga.

Bundesliga, which we often think of as an inferior league is proving more difficult for them. 

Probably got more to do with German teams (having faced them over time) developed techniques to deal better with the both of them, rather than it reflective of the quality difference. 

• 3 weeks later...
Â