Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

4 minutes ago, Enda said:

Not much happening up top for Samma today, but full marks for dropping back and hassling their midfield.

Missed a really good chance first half , needs to put those away 

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

For all the shit we gave Wesley this season, we seemed to look a much more dangerous attacking threat when he was in the side. We just can't seem to get midfield runners off of Samatta or even Davis.

Thays another one of our problems, we dont support our striker properly.

We had this issue with wesley, then the one game we supported him properly he did really well.....and got injured.

I dont understand how we cant donthe basics and get players closer to each other, everyone looks so isolated, they look like they are playing on a pitch 4 times normal size....

Basics.....basics......basics......I dont get it.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

For all the shit we gave Wesley this season, we seemed to look a much more dangerous attacking threat when he was in the side. We just can't seem to get midfield runners off of Samatta or even Davis.

Think part of the reason is McGinn simply hasn't been fully fit since middle of October. First two months he was getting into the box no problem and getting on end of crosses.

• Like 2

Sorry but he looks gash to me. Another headless chicken that runs around and does so very little. He is nowhere near any crosses when balls come into the box and he struggles to get past anyone. 

Needs to be told to stay on half way line when we are defending. We have no out ball. From looking great and possibly saving our season he now looks unfit energy wise and lacking confidence like he is afraid to shoot.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Striker in struggling with terrible service shocker. 

He's no world beater, but what's he supposed to do when nobody can play a decent ball into him?

Thats true to a extent but his positional play is awful. He doesnt seem to link up well with anyone either. Big concern for me.

I rhink in championship he would be good but he doesnt look pl quality to me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats true to a extent but his positional play is awful. He doesnt seem to link up well with anyone either. Big concern for me.

I rhink in championship he would be good but he doesnt look pl quality to me

He's not been at the club very long (when you factor in lockdown and no training) to be able to link up well and find his way tbf. 

Â