The Royal Family

Genie

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Diane didn’t even meet Hewitt until after Harry was born .

I have no idea or interest, but he looks like Charles, facially, to me.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Diane didn’t even meet Hewitt until after Harry was born .

So we are constantly told. I don't believe it. 

• Like 4

Watching it here. Markle said her in utero baby wasn’t going to be granted the status of Prince and thus not afforded security. Admits she was suicidal, was refused medical leave, and that’s when they left.

This will be damaging to that inbred institution.

• Like 1

Watching it too. Charles stopped taking his sons calls.

What a clearing in the woods

As @mjmooney said - he's Hewitt's son. But it did seem as though he and Charles had some sort of truce over many things for a number of years. But I wonder how Charles will be portrayed now. He was seen as the villain over Diana, how will they portray him now he's ignoring her son?

Ooooooh it's so juicy. Wait, Why t f^*k do I even care? 🤣

(Honestly hearing about Meghan feeling suicidal was very, very sad. Having had my own struggles in the past it felt very real.)

Harry and Meghan making the claim that there was a concern from a member of the royal family regarding the skin colour of their (at the time) unborn child, i.e. how “dark” the baby would be.

I wonder who that could possibly be. If only there was a senior royal with over half a century’s worth of well publicised inappropriate and derogatory comments, many of which racial....it would be easier to identify who that might be....

Spoiler

(of course it might not be Philip that the story might relate to...but I bet it bloody is)

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 1

A lot of opinions flying around the internet today about the interview.

I don't know what the truth is in this story (other than that there are issues in the family), but if they wanted to media to leave them alone, I'm not sure they'll get that in the next few weeks.

Imagine if Philip passes in the next few days and Harry comes back to pay his respects... The tabloids will be all over them (even more than usual).

Â