The Royal Family

Genie

55 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Get a load of this snivelling toad:

Meghan's interview obviously more dangerous in health terms than his son's alleged raping of minors I guess.

He starts off by saying it’s not the best idea for a 99 year old currently in ill health to see the interview (get someone to change the channel in the hospital room, Nick). But by the end of that segment he clearly wants to hear all the gory details. 

So now I’m unsure if Witchell has Phil in his 2021 deadpool or not.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Haha 3

The obsession with royals is **** weird.

But then we voted for happier british fish, rather than keep a music industry and we voted to give rich people more of our money, and we voted to drop an ineffective number of bombs to make us feel safer and reduce the number of refugees fleeing the fighting.

So I can only conclude, people are **** weird.

My offer of heading up a benign republican dictatorship remains on the table.

Free Magnums, any Friday where the temperature goes over 19 degrees C.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

The obsession with royals is **** weird.

But then we voted for happier british fish, rather than keep a music industry and we voted to give rich people more of our money, and we voted to drop an ineffective number of bombs to make us feel safer and reduce the number of refugees fleeing the fighting.

So I can only conclude, people are **** weird.

My offer of heading up a benign republican dictatorship remains on the table.

Free Magnums, any Friday where the temperature goes over 19 degrees C.

Which ones, normal or the cookies and cream version? (Which has now set the standard as far as I’m concerned)

Newspapers were always sensationalist in their nature, and I think people accepted that and didn’t take it too seriously. But it was never deeply ingrained into our lives.

With 24 hour news, and social media now sensationalism is all around us. Everyone going out of their way to grab some clicks or viewers to make money. Everyone comes up with these ridiculous stories like the Talk Sport one above, because it’s everywhere people think these kind of thoughts are normal.

Foreigners are dangerous

The EU are bullies

Etc etc

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Which ones, normal or the cookies and cream version? (Which has now set the standard as far as I’m concerned)

For now, I’m happy to make some broad sweeping statement that sounds to you like I’m promising you cookies and cream.

Later on, I’ll point to some nuance in the wording that allows me to suggest I only ever promised those Tesco knock off brand vanilla ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

For now, I’m happy to make some broad sweeping statement that sounds to you like I’m promising you cookies and cream.

Later on, I’ll point to some nuance in the wording that allows me to suggest I only ever promised those Tesco knock off brand vanilla ones.

VT Off Topic electorate is much too savvy to fall for this. :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Free weekly Ice Cream or the Royal Family? I'd vote for ice cream even if it was Mrs Thatcher's Mr Whippy (with no allusions)

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I genuinely think you’d be right for about 90% of that electorate.

Then there are those drawn in by the dubious promise of nuking the Arabs or allowing more cars across central London or allowing 5 seconds grace to get your shit together once the ref has blown his whistle for play to continue.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

To a lesser extent, add in Meghan coming from the US. It’s just another thing that separates her from Diana, Kate... she’s not “one of us”. How dare this non British interloper join the royal family like she’s better than us... that kind of thinking. 

Although if they were to consider it, I suspect her upbringing was far closer to us “ordinary people” than either Kate’s or Diana’s was.

I think that's the main reason tbh, not that she has slightly darker skin.

I wish the whole lot of them would just fade away. When I was younger I used to argue the benefits of a royal family outweighed the negatives, but now I think they're a bunch of idiotic rich Representatives for Wellingborough lucky enough to be pushed out of a silver plated vag.

The more we get to know about any of them the more you see that they're just like every other outrageously rich person. To far removed to even acknowledge the little people.

You have to question why the royal palace have stated they're concerned about allegations of Meghan's bullying, but fail to even investigate the sweaty fat nonce prince allegations. There's definitely going to be other major incidents swept under the rug too.

• Like 1

Â