• Trézéguet
    • Grealish
    • Hourihane (Trézéguet 67)
    • Vassilev (El Ghazi 74)
    • Lansbury (Nakamba 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/20 at 23:59

First half was very very good.

Result, whilst it might have been better, is brilliant.

Poor game management in sticking 11 behind the ball from half time, when should have been trying to keep the ball and take the sting out of them, but hey-ho.

Promising for the return leg.

• Haha 1

I think that’s all we could have hoped for considering we passed as lose as bowels riddled with norvirus.

nyland was brilliant, don’t think he made a single mistake.

mings excellent

jack was good

Guilbert and El Ghazi above average

rest fairly poor, passing not good enough especially. 

we pressed and defended well and our shape was much better. 

• Like 1

Great fans. Mings a leader and a colussus. Defence very good overall other than Taylor who is a shocking excuse for a footballer.

Nyland absolutely fantastic.

Grealish mature.

Douglas Luiz very poor, and I've thought that a few times this season. He's got a touch of quality about him at times but so much seems to be lacking. Still not sure if the issue is mental or related to ability.

Nakamba: some great interceptions. Woeful passing. We lost the ball way too often in midfield between him and Douglas.

Pleased with the draw but disappointed at the goal we conceded.

• Like 1

Mings was immense

Awful mistake again ruined a good game plan and good all round performances

You can ask why we don't try and play more football but then you see Nakamba, Taylor and most disappointing Luiz doing bambi on ice impressions every time they get the ball and should understand what our problem is 

• Like 1

I’ll take a draw.

Sloppy goal and I blame Konsa more than Luiz. However, we had been battered for much of the game and the players were physically and mentally ****. 

The future right there. A new striker and stronger bench and I feel much much happier.

Special shout to Nyland who looked like a premier league goal keeper, terrific to see and long may it continue - good on him, great mental strength, a fighter.

• Like 2

Seeing Guilbert looking angry and shaking his head after the match gives me some hope, but it is clear there are players in our squad who just aren't up to the task. Mentally, technically? I don't know, but we definitely need improvements. 

Think Jack did a good job where/when he could, Nyland or Mings MOTM but even Hause/Guilbert/Konsa all did decent.

• Like 2

Just now, jim said:

I’ll take a draw.

Sloppy goal and I blame Konsa more than Luiz. However, we had been battered for much of the game and the players were physically and mentally ****. 

Full credit to the ref for the assist.

Â