Tom13

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

If Benjamin Crump says it, it’s virtually the gospel.

(I’ve never heard of that bloke before)

Well after upsetting someone on the other transfer thread and being ITK about ITK’s. Benjamin Crump is a real person as no one would make that name up and also he’s on Linkedin.

Edited by Elton
  • Like 1

Doesn't Spanish football law have that weird thing where the player has to go to the courts and buy themselves out ending their registration or something similarly daft 

I like how the rumours have now been expanded to him snubbing utd and Liverpool to join us 

I don't think it's that far fetched to imagine he'd turn down Liverpool and Manchester United to come to us, he and his family are Villa fans, and he will feel has a much better chance of getting into our first team than theirs, he also knows Mark Harrison our Academy Director, from when they were both at Albion.

Someone on twitter said that he's Gareth Barry's son, but I've seen no one else mention it, so presume it isn't true. But I bet he'd like to make it into the Villa first team before his father.

Edited by useless
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Someone on twitter said that he's Gareth Barry's son, but I've seen no one else mention it, so presume it isn't true. But I bet he'd like to make it into the Villa first team before his father.

I love him and he can do a job at Championship level for sure, but I wouldn't have Gareth Barry back. 

17 minutes ago, useless said:

He isnt 

Would piss West Brom off even more if their current players son was causimg all this trouble 😉

4 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Apparently West Brom are going to sue us if we buy him as Barca haven't compensated them. How does that work then?

They don't have a case.

Barca should pay them though, weird how FIFA would allow it to go unpunished.

20 hours ago, useless said:

I don't think it's that far fetched to imagine he'd turn down Liverpool and Manchester United to come to us, he and his family are Villa fans, and he will feel has a much better chance of getting into our first team than theirs, he also knows Mark Harrison our Academy Director, from when they were both at Albion.

I would think Mr Harrison has played a major role in this process.

7 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Apparently West Brom are going to sue us if we buy him as Barca haven't compensated them. How does that work then?

**** those stripey shirted yammer inbred small-heath-stroking retards.

Now I know how much this is winding the Jealous Guys up, I want him all the more to sign for us.

18 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

I don't think it does - they're pissed off but it's just the way the system works. We lost Crowley to Arsenal in pretty much exactly the same away IIRC.

• Like 2

Â