Tom13

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Was it the game that our players Carney Chukwuemeka and Aaron Ramsey played in too? If so, how were they?

Yes it was and they to were stand out as well as well as a winger ( who was not villa) but Barry really looked special and was either assisted both or assisted one and scored one, I can’t quite remember. Was against a very good Croatia side.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ellebonnie said:

Yes it was and they to were stand out as well as well as a winger ( who was not villa) but Barry really looked special and was either assisted both or assisted one and scored one, I can’t quite remember. Was against a very good Croatia side.

What was the winger’s name?

39 minutes ago, ellebonnie said:

Croatia or Czech Republic?

Was it this game from November? http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/nov/19/england-u17s-czech-republic-report-191119

16 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Didn't rate him when he was in One Direction. 

Gabby didn't like him either.

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Villa report (Lying bastards) have reported that a close source has said he will be straight in and around the first team and that he will likely get premier league minutes before the end of the season.

He must be very highly rated if this is the case. 

I know the family and Louie now has the same agent as Jack. This kid is different gravy. He definately will be round the 1st team squad this season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Remember when we were skint, and decided to spend the thick end of a million quid on Jacob Bedeau?

I've got a feeling this guy's gonna be a better use of money.

Just a bit!! This kid will play for England mark my words

This potentially could be a steal.. he's got all the asset's you require to make it . As already mentioned, he's a standout in the age group of England..and was interesting everyone 9 months ago

Suspect we've 'monitored' this since Mark Harrison rocked up as the Academy Manager..he was at Smethwick for about 9 years. 

Plus he's local, went to Bishop Walsh in Sutton and his dad owns the Lounge in Boldmere, he's Villa and I think he's found it a tough induction at Barca with the amount of youngsters there.

It won't be a million and a half either..they owe Smethwick 200k for him.. reckon it'll be less than a million with a buy on clause

• Thanks 2

I had two dad's when I was younger one was called Louie armstrong and the other Barry white.

If he joins though smashing we can get a jazz tune when he scores.

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

God he was awful

Absolutely worth a mention in the 'worst value Villa signings' discussion. Nearly a million quid on a youth team player who never played a minute of senior football, at a time when we were under huge FFP scrutiny. Just outrageous stuff.

1 hour ago, ellebonnie said:

Went to watch England under 17,s at Solihull Moors a couple of months back and he was definitely stand out.

Seemed a great down to earth kid and loads of time for all the young kids after match and gave my boy one of his boots, hopefully a good omen 👍

A988CFFF-2B08-46A5-8246-742DEA5CA840.jpeg

Which one is he?

4 minutes ago, avshipscat said:

This potentially could be a steal.. he's got all the asset's you require to make it . As already mentioned, he's a standout in the age group of England..and was interesting everyone 9 months ago

Suspect we've 'monitored' this since Mark Harrison rocked up as the Academy Manager..he was at Smethwick for about 9 years. 

Plus he's local, went to Bishop Walsh in Sutton and his dad owns the Lounge in Boldmere, he's Villa and I think he's found it a tough induction at Barca with the amount of youngsters there.

It won't be a million and a half either..they owe Smethwick 200k for him.. reckon it'll be less than a million with a buy on clause

Yes that's all spot on. Could have a real gem here

Â