January Transfers 2019/20

sne

24 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Personally I thought it looked a little like Layne Stayley of Alice in Chains. 

However, he's not a footballer, known to use drugs and has been dead since 2002.

Still a better shout than benteke

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Diego Costa on loan is the answer! 

It's certainly not him. Was watching the penalty shoot out pitchside yesterday in Saudi Arabia so would've been a very quick flight! Injured aswell currently.

The guy on the right is spitting image of the phonejaker guy! I did think the one on the left might've been vida but not quite the same looking at him playing for Croatia face wise.

Header_1249145_16.91-1024x575.jpg

Edited by VillaChris

1 hour ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

I doubt either is a player, but the guy on the right looks a little like Raul Garcia.....People are crying out for a nasty bastard and he's certainly one of those with some quality to go with it!

Regular for Bilbao, no chance he's leaving them although would be a very good signing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, useless said:

Just saw this on twitter.com...

Everyone seems to be guessing at who the guy with the 'man bun' might be, but guy on the right looks like Mitrovic to me... Although I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Is that Arda Turan?

I thought he most looked like Raul Albiol. But even then not quite. 

Apparently Purslow had a meeting with someone with the most generically Southern European looking footballer face in existence. Who probably wasn't a footballer.