January Transfers 2019/20

sne

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I love the way having a man bun means your an agent. 

the man bun automatically means you are a slimy rocket polisher ;)

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Whoever it is ( it looks like Gundogan or Maupay to me ) after yesterday’s shit show his wage demands have either gone up by £10k pw or he aint signing. 

Seeing this same theme on every thread of people saying getting dicked by Man City will put people off signing for us. It won’t. City can do that. They put 8 past Watford in September and Watford are in great form now. They have scored 4 about 50 times under Guardiola. It’s not that abnormal for them. 

(Apologies if you’re joking but too many people on here seem to think professional players would be put off joining a club because of a terrible result and this one was the one I snapped at, haha. Not how it works).

2 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Seeing this same theme on every thread of people saying getting dicked by Man City will put people off signing for us. It won’t. City can do that. They put 8 past Watford in September and Watford are in great form now. They have scored 4 about 50 times under Guardiola. It’s not that abnormal for them. 

(Apologies if you’re joking but too many people on here seem to think professional players would be put off joining a club because of a terrible result and this one was the one I snapped at, haha. Not how it works).

They beat Liverpool 5-0 a couple of seasons ago.  Plus let’s not forget the 6-1 at Old Trafford against a team that won the league a year later! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

They beat Liverpool 5-0 a couple of seasons ago. 

Don’t get me wrong I am really upset they beat us 6-1 but I can’t keep reading this nonsense about it putting people off signing for us. People still seemed to sign for Arsenal after United put 8 past them. It’s not even like you have to think that hard to remember Chelsea putting that many past us a couple of years ago, that was so much worse than this, and we were so bad then, but it didn’t mean no-one ever signed for us again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Don’t get me wrong I am really upset they beat us 6-1 but I can’t keep reading this nonsense about it putting people off signing for us. People still seemed to sign for Arsenal after United put 8 past them. It’s not even like you have to think that hard to remember Chelsea putting that many past us a couple of years ago, that was so much worse than this, and we were so bad then, but it didn’t mean no-one ever signed for us again.

You’re right. t means nothing. City smash teams all the time. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It isn't Maupay unless the fella with the bun is about 3 foot tall and the cars are very far away.

Almost certainly nothing. The taller guy does look like about a million footballers though.

I honestly thought he was joking by saying Maupay 😂 he looks about 15 years older than him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

Just saw this on twitter.com...

Everyone seems to be guessing at who the guy with the 'man bun' might be, but guy on the right looks like Mitrovic to me... Although I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Looks like Kayvan Novak from Four Lions, not sure he could play upfront 

• Like 1

We are all panting for strikers, but they ain't gonna be of any use if we can't get the ball in the opposition half. Our dire midfield needs sorting first.And don't tell me Drinkwater is the answer.

Edited by Dave_jW
Didn't finish post