January Transfers 2019/20

sne

After watching DS presser from earlier he was very keen to point out that he was looking at strikers across Europe so as not to narrow the market. Now, this could be a negotiating ploy to nudge PL clubs we are talking to but I'm of the opinion that the main striker signing will be from abroad after listening to DS.

Yes, it would be better to have a 'plug and play' PL striker but the danger with that is that we end up going for 4th or 5th choice just because they have played in PL. We need to get the balance between experience and value for money here; IMO best option is to loan a Glen Murray type and purchase a younger foreign striker who has scored goals abroad and also has good pace. It's gonna be interesting to see how DS and JP solve this conundrum. 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

That’s what villa report do they retweet villa content by the press 

That’s exactly what he wants you to think, the thief, stealing other sources content. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm surprised Adolfo is still a popular name.

Sounds as though you've made a new car up there, The new Hybrid Adolfo coming to you from Volvo Motors.

22 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

See Man U are getting done by city, Jones starting and Axel not even in squad. Is he injured? I’d take him back in a heartbeat, either on loan or permanently.

He’s injured I think.

Man U will do nothing to Axel other than ruin him, they won’t play him and when Solskjaer gets the boot whoever comes in will be buying £80m central defenders, he won’t progress sitting in the reserves. I don’t even think Solskjaer will play him.

I think that boat has sailed, we are now backing Konsa, and tbh, he looks very good too, he will make it.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 2