January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Just now, useless said:

People can come up with all the excuses that they like, but no premier league side should be entering it's third game in a row without a striker in the squad.

Doubt anyone is disagreeing with that.

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t mean to sound sexist so  apologises if It comes across that way. But I think women may appriecate the latest trends more than middle age men. (Or those approaching it).

Not at all, I wish I had a child that played for Barcelona but that’s a pipe dream, I think both appreciate it

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

to be fair to him at 16 im surprised he's not in a grey tracksuit that you just know stinks of joop

Easy Tiger.

I wear Joop but I don't, and never have owned a grey tracksuit.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Doubt anyone is disagreeing with that.

Exactly. It’s been said over and over again by many it’s a shambles. Club has 2 weeks to sort out the shit they have got themselves in to and from what we are hearing they are trying to do just that. Samatta and Slimani in with 39 points still to play for is not the end of the world. 

Will y’all stop picking on the lad please. As a Villa fan he probably comes on here and reads these comments. I think you lot are forgetting that he is loaded now and loaded people buy clothes that none of us can afford. If I was rich I’d probably have an expensive Louis Vuitton man bag as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, useless said:

No striker signed in time for tomorrow, which probably means we won't have one in time for Tuesday either, after which we could be cut adrift in the bottom three with much tougher games to come. Really thought something would get announced this morning in addition to the Samatta news. shouldn't be going into premier league games without a single striker, the fact that Kodjia is being let go, and neither of Hogan or Hepburn-Murphy have been recalled seems almost like a failure to take proper care of our situation to me.

Would you rather Hogan or EL Ghazi up front tomorrow?

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think they'd be mad to take that £3m offer. Just can't see it being accurate. They're in a good place in the table, I'd expect them to hang onto him with all they've got unless they got a mega offer.

Well there'll be enough interest in the summer and going up would be worth way more than that. Might as well keep him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Will y’all stop picking on the lad please. As a Villa fan he probably comes on here and reads these comments. I think you lot are forgetting that he is loaded now and loaded people buy clothes that none of us can afford. If I was rich I’d probably have an expensive Louis Vuitton man bag as well. 

Forget being loaded, he's a young teen, that's what they do.... non news really.

• Like 1

It's not just about not signing players, we have strikers that could be used, it's alright saying that they're not good enough, but they're better than nothing or playing players out of position. Kodjia should have been training with first team squad this week, with a view to starting tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

It's not just about not signing players, we have strikers that could be used, it's alright saying that they're not good enough, but they're better than nothing or playing players out of position. Kodjia should have been training with first team squad this week, with a view to starting tomorrow.

Kodija doesn't want to play and risk his money move to the UAE, it takes two to tango. I get that we all want to see a full and competitive team out for these crucial games, but we have to be realistic. 

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

How does the first part mean the second part? 

Because, obviously, the money men at football clubs finish their working week at 1pm on Friday and don't arrive back to the office until 9am on Monday!

Come on VLV, everyone knows this is how football clubs operate! :D

• Like 1