January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 hour ago, tinker said:

He's our only striker who has English league experience, it's ridiculous to let him go even though he's not affective He's a threat in the final 10 minutes as a sub. I cannot see how anyone cant see how bad this decision is 

a threat? the 10 minute cameos he has had has cost us points this season

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's Screwdriverlad21 in the flesh 😱

It will take some convincing for me to believe that it's not 1 person using 2 accounts

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

And as long as they don't notice we cant get promoted out of the PL we will completely dupe them! :D

Well it works for those in the Bruce thread saying he must be a shit manager because he only had 5 promotions in 20 years despite managing in the premier for the rest of the time 😉

3 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Francis Jeffers says yes please.

Related image

If he’d been a player in this materialistic day and age, he’d have made a killing! You know, masks, balaclavas, gas masks. He’d have had sponsors with the lot of them.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

He's better than Wes, but he's still not a striker.

Samatta will be done by Watford surely.

Signing might be announced but he still needs a work permit application processed, those take a while. Don't think we'll see him on the pitch until Bournemouth.

Surely after Brighton we'll announce someone who can play v Watford at least? I'd actually sign Glenn Murray for rest of the season now, situation is that desperate and I'd say him not being able to play until after tomorrow's game is perhaps why we haven't pushed that deal quicker.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Sounds like a real team player

He is /was the real deal as a DM

If I had anything to do with the club, I would push the boat out for him.

a nasty so & so in the middle, to stop these teams taking the piss.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'd actually sign Glenn Murray for rest of the season

He wants long team deal apparently. I'd rather play El Ghazi and wait to be fair. Murray has 3 big minute games this season and 5  at least 45 mins and no goals or assists. I think people are being silly with these suggestions

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

He wants long team deal apparently. I'd rather play El Ghazi and wait to be fair. Murray has 3 big minute games this season and 5  at least 45 mins and no goals or assists. I think people are being silly with these suggestions

I'd be open to Glen Murray but only for the rest of the season, he'll be running backwards by next season

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

He is /was the real deal as a DM

If I had anything to do with the club, I would push the boat out for him.

a nasty so & so in the middle, to stop these teams taking the piss.

I was being facetious. Isn't he stood down for punching a teammate? Player like that can backfire 

Forget Glenn Murray. And anyone else from a bottom-10 side. All their managers have said "why would we try to help someone we're competing against for survival?" Same with Benteke.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I was being facetious. Isn't he stood down for punching a teammate? Player like that can backfire 

Wasn’t that about 7 years ago? He’s a had a pretty decent career since including a World Cup final appearance. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wasn’t that about 7 years ago? He’s a pretty decent career since including a World Cup final appearance. 

Don't worry, we won't sign him......not pretty enough in his play.