Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh my God that's new contract music.

Clearly been told to play the ball under any circumstance. Edge of the box. In the box. Get it down and find a pass. 

He's thriving. Gerrard trusts him and he is showing he can do it.

Still waiting for a goal 😁

• Haha 1

Biggest improvement of any player under gerrard. Tenacious, aggressive and effective. He’s massively benefitted from his job being simplified to patrolling a much narrower area of the pitch, winning the ball and having more bodies around him afterwards to release it to.

he’s comfortably in my first 11 on this form 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JPJCB said:

Biggest improvement of any player under gerrard. Tenacious, aggressive and effective. He’s massively benefitted from his job being simplified to patrolling a much narrower area of the pitch, winning the ball and having more bodies around him afterwards to release it to.

he’s comfortably in my first 11 on this form 

Oh yeah def. Right now he’s one of the first names on the team sheet. I vaguely remember it being said that there were very high hopes for him being a regular this season due to how he has been training. Looks like we are seeing that now. 

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Playing in an actual system with clear player roles it doesn't surprise me his passing is better.

Before it really was a lack of passing options because we weren't in a good team shape.

Yes. Having the 2 number 10s so much closer to him is meaning that his weakness has been negated as there are 66% more options for him to pass to. 

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

I do wonder what exactly has been the change if any that has allowed him to perform this good.

Different system gives him more options 

Â