Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

That goal was pure class. I’ve always rated him since he joined, but it’s clear he’s at his best when he’s in a double pivot with a more defensively minded DM. That freedom to roam forward occasionally makes him a really dangerous player.

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Gerrard thought Ramsay and or McGinn were better in a similar sort of role...

****. How.

The bloke is genuinely thick as shit and it was frustrating that it took so long for everyone to get on board with it. He should stick to the car ads.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Douglas Luiz I've always rated, with a player like Kamara alongside him his game improves.

What a touch and finish for his goal, class act.

Wasn't there some rival fan on here the other day criticising him too? WTF?

What as in saying they don't rate him?

28 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

He's playing so much better and I can't help but feel it's because he's alongside Kamara instead of McGinn. The singing of Kamara has seen an improvement in both Luiz and McGinn. 

You could say Emery is getting a much better tune out of our midfield now. 

• Haha 1

Dougie is a very talented footballer. But an inconsistent very talented footballer.  This is key now for him , because he can push on and become a real baller alongside a player as good as Kamara. If Emery can get him consistent then we will have a huge asset on our hands. Still 24 years old. 

Silky. Good touch. Good brain. Technically the best. Never loses the ball. Generally always in the right places he needs to be. Always plays forward when possibles. Always shows. You can trust him to receive the ball anywhere. Brings a sense of calm, balance, fluidity and stability to the team.

No legs though. Shite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Not many midfield duos in the league I'd swap for ours. Luiz and Kamara are ace.

Steven Gerrard really is as clueless as they come.

I could happily watch those two in midfield for the next 5 years if not more.  Together they look class.

• Like 1

Â