Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

48 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

Seen a video of Guardiola more or less stating his frustrations at the whole work permit process.  Said that he was sad for Luiz because he would have in or around the City first team but couldn't get a permit, we come waltzing in and get one for him.  Two fingers up to you Pep and City!!! :D

I think that was from last season

4 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

I don't doubt many people are going round thinking it's all a game! Don't forget we were relegated in the past. Also don't forget that right now money talks and the big boys have all the power and we were almost completely destroyed as a club last year but for the type of luck that has no parallel in the real world. Maybe we're more like Newcastle  in this country. I bet Mike Ashley is saying wait and see on both counts too. Wait and see is something I've been hearing for three years and it's was BS now three years ago as it is now.

Well there isn't much choice.

The doomsters are out ( i.e Sam Allardyce) predicting a summer spend of low quality, some are over the moon......one camp is going to be right, but right now its all predictions.

"Wait and see" is the only facts we have.

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

Well there isn't much choice.

The doomsters are out ( i.e Sam Allardyce) predicting a summer spend of low quality, some are over the moon......one camp is going to be right, but right now its all predictions.

"Wait and see" is the only facts we have.

Bollocks to them all. Allerdyce, Bent, Cascarino, Holloway, and anyone else that wants to talk us down and chat shite.

Any decent realistic level manager would probably wank their arm off given an opportunity like Dean Smith received this summer.

It's that inspiration to go on to prove otherwise and ram it down their throats and highlight how wrong these tits get it!

• Like 2

Story in manchester press that the buy back clause is in our favour and increases each year. 

£25 mill next summer, £30 the summer after. 

Can live with that to be honest. Looks an even better deal. 

• Like 1

If we can establish ourselves as a feeder club to the biggest clubs in the world, then actually we're in really good shape. And I would be happy with that. We want to be an attractive club to play for, I think we are already. 

It is the most natural way for us as a club to progress. We're not going to pluck the most promising players in the world up, because we won't be able to compete with the biggest clubs for them. Deals like this will benefit us in the short to medium term, if they are successful. 

Anyway, he's got to get into the Villa team first. It looks like we're developing some healthy competition for places, so if he does get into the Villa team, we're already doing well and have some nice options off the bench.

I've had an idea for the club to consider, lets buy Kalvin Phillips, but in order to get him at a knock down price loan him back to Leeds, as Spurs did with Clark, that way if we lose Luiz in a year or two, we've got a ready made replacement.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Story in manchester press that the buy back clause is in our favour and increases each year. 

That's a good deal for us if true. As far as a glorified loan deal could go, it doesn't really get much better than that.

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Gee, is that all? That wouldn't even fill up my car.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's like getting paid to rent an Audi, who wouldn't?

Of all the car brands in the world and you had to go with Audi!!!

Have anyone ever driven an Audi and not been a total tool? 

Â