Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Amazing news!!

Judging by the released pictures and interview video, this was a done deal when Villa were in the USA.

The work permit is still to be resolved, but there must be a very good chance it will be going through if Villa are announcing his signing 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I agree.

For those of you still worrying about the buy back clause .... Would you turn down the chance of sleeping with Scarlett Johansson for a year or two just because she might leave you for someone else in the future?

I thought not. 😜🥰

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Douglas pulling up to Jack summer 2020 on the back of winning PFA Young Player of the year and helping Brazil win their second consecutive Copa America:

giphy.gif

That year looks to have took it's toll on him.

• Haha 4

Well even if we do fail and end up being relegated, there's a good chance other clubs will take players such as Luiz off our hands and we won't be stuck with them in the Championship if we need to scale down financially. Our transfer policy this year has been a breath of fresh air whatever happens. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

would have thought after 2 years at Man City, even if all that was on loan, he would have learnt english in the expectation he would get to man city eventually?

Not a major issue, just an observation.

I wonder if we still have that player liaison officer who was giving our foreign players one to one English tuition. I can't remember her name now. I think she's a qualified and experienced EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher. If she's still with the club I hope she's a really good EFL teacher!

Â