Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Come on we got battered by Arsenal first half when he was in the team. Maybe he would have made some difference but we'd have still lost

About 75% goals conceded this season was with him off the pitch

We really desperately missed his ability to get us out from the back yesterday, in the first half particularly. There's no one else in the side who makes that run out of midfield, picks the ball up off the back four and turns us around to move forward. It's a much underrated ability.

We compensated in the end by pushing Bailey and Watkins close together on the left and aiming long balls to them, but that's not a way I'd like us to play. Hope he's back soon.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, doaflip said:

He was at the ground. He was sitting with another bloke in the players box between trinity and the north stand.

So who of our senior players that are out, has Covid/is shielding, which Dean referred to pre-match? Either Ings, Traore or Sanson presumably.

1 minute ago, zenda said:

So who of our senior players that are out, has Covid/is shielding, which Dean referred to pre-match? Either Ings, Traore or Sanson presumably.

It isn’t Traore as i saw him parking his Lambo in the car park an hour before kick off!

13 minutes ago, zenda said:

I would say so. The only one I definitely saw in the stadium was Doug.

Â