Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe he had to tweet this. What’s wrong with people? 

I also think top level footballers shouldn’t be allowed on social media or at least advised before they tweet. 

That's unfair on them, all because some precious snowflakes can't handle or misconstrue what they tweet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe he had to tweet this. What’s wrong with people? 

I also think top level footballers shouldn’t be allowed on social media or at least advised before they tweet. 

I think most people shouldn't post shit on social media.

It's not good for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's going out with one of the Villa women's team I think, he posted a picture of them on his Instagram stories this week.

Good to see him at the sty today backing up the ladies and making sure the heath still know their place.

Good old Dougie. Strikes me as a nice young lad, and just someone who essentially loves football. 

• Like 2

He's going out with one of the Villa women's team I think, he posted a picture of them on his Instagram stories this week.

Good to see him at the sty today backing up the ladies and making sure the heath still know their place.

I thought that was lehmann his photo was with? be surprised if they we're together!

Good on him supporting them though either way 

Not sure he’s going out with her, she’s a lesbian 

Â