Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Funnily enough he was good in the areas some folk think he lacks in for a DM tonight and just poor in possession. Not sure how much you can criticise specifically him for that though considering that was a fault of the entire team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I think good is a stretch. He was less bad than the other two. 

I think the team was shocking tonight but if you were to watch the game back, I think you’d be surprised of just how important his positioning was tonight defensively. Was unfortunate too with some of his fouls I felt. 

• Like 1

I actually thought he was great last night, just badly let down by the other two, he was everywhere and doing his best to stop the rot. Dropped back into the defence really well too, his best game for a while I think. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TRO said:

On present form, I must be the only one on here, that is unimpressed by him and McGinn...Hey ho.

but I will rejoice, when I see him play well.

Well beneath the standard we grew to expect from him, he doesn't seems as "present" as he used to, he used to make himself available to receive the ball much more and was more progressive with it. 

As a whole, as a team we seem to have lost a lot of mobility and therefore can't handle teams pressing us 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

On present form, I must be the only one on here, that is unimpressed by him and McGinn...Hey ho.

but I will rejoice, when I see him play well.

No mate me too, the whole of the midfield isnt good enough at present. Traore is in an out as well.  The only consistent performers are Martinez, Konsa, Mings, Cash, targett,  Grealish and Watkins. 

• Like 1

Â