Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

27 minutes ago, birdman said:

Video is still there! Last thing club needs is another potentially negative news article such as this. He's gonna get roasted! 

I just seen it again. I think he’s actually pulled over just looks like the cars moving as other cars pass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

Tbh it looks like he’s using Waze on his phone and someone is filming. Not illegal. Wouldn’t worry.

It definitely would be if the car is moving, but it does look to me like he might be pulled over as the background appears to never change. The movement of the cars going past on other side of the road is the only motion I can detect.

Hard to tell, but assume he isn't quite that stupid, and also assume he isn't that good of a driver to be able to drive barely holding the steering wheel and not looking at the road.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark_1989 said:

Tbh it looks like he’s using Waze on his phone and someone is filming. Not illegal. Wouldn’t worry.

Only if he is indeed parked safely... if he is driving, it’s illegal. 

On 05/01/2021 at 13:57, lapal_fan said:

I still find it unbelievable that he's only 22, nearly 23.. he plays like he's played as a top level pro for years.  Nothing fazes him, he's technically gifted AND he has a driven attitude - what more can anyone ask for? 

I think that after Jack he is the most gifted player I have seen at the club. I go to bed every night praying that he will stay. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think that after Jack he is the most gifted player I have seen at the club. I go to bed every night praying that he will stay. 

He rarely puts a foot a foot wrong and to the casual observer goes about his football almost without being noticed. Shows how good he is! If he could add a few goals would be awesome although he tends to play deeper these days but that in itself shows the improvement as a team that we have made. 

Edited by birdman
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Locatelli was a guy I thought we could get as he's still as Sassuolo.

Luiz is definitely a better player than him.

Locatelli is great and Pep should absolutely sign him. Don’t know who Douglas Luiz is, never heard of him at this club probably a youth player in our u18... Pep/City should focus on Locatelli - absolutely. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'd be stunned if City don't take him back if they've got any money to spend.

Do you think Pep would spend atleast 1/4 of that 'apparant £200m budget' in trying to bring Luiz back?

I think it would cost them big if they attempted to going by what Smith has said.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'd be stunned if City don't take him back if they've got any money to spend.

Yeah, I think they will activate the circa £30m fee and then probably loan him back to us for the season. 

Would make sense rather than pay £50m+ in 18 months 

On 16/01/2021 at 00:18, Vive_La_Villa said:

I heard he drives a Lamborghini as well so it’s not like he won’t attract attention! Kids with too much money hey.  I think he’s already deleted the video though. 

He'll be driving an ice cream van if he keeps that up.

As we improve no doubt they will see us as rivals in the next two seasons. Then they'll move to take him back. This is where preparing by bringing in another DM would help lighten the impact of Douglas potentially leaving. Quality quality player.

Edited by Sulberto21

Â