Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

His needless flicks to give the ball away in our third are really starting to piss me off.  When the game is too easy, he gets too cocky.  Nakamba was the much better 'holding' midfielder tonight IMO.

(Of course, Dougie is still a good player)

• Like 2

The idea from some that he's a box to box mid or something is mental. That DM role is perfect for him, I don't want him anywhere else. 

I also agree he had a bit of an off night. Some nice moments but overall a bit sloppy however you could say that for a lot of them tonight. 

• Like 2

I thought the pitch didn't play that well tonight, understandable with the weather and i don't know whether the groundstaff had to isolate as well but I thought all our better ball-players were a bit below par in that regard, with the exception of Traore.  We got to have a look at Doug in a slightly different role but with Sanson coming in I don't think he will have to move again this season from the DM role.  Nakamba just showed he can step in for any games Doug has to miss.

48 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep, it's always good to see a player publicly say, that wasn't good enough and you can expect more.

I disagree.

It is in our job description to mercilessly say publicly our players are not good enough, not his.  

Edited by fruitvilla

Â