Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Some farcical bits of skill. One great touch over Fred.

No-look passes are 10 a penny, never seen anyone have a no-look first touch before. 

I think he looked tired at times as well, tad bit more lax in his pressing than usual.

49 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

The lesson to take from that is that Dougie should have thrown himself to ground as soon as Pogba’s hand hit his face and got the free kick instead of being penalised for staying on his feet. Cheating pays, obviously. Honesty is punished.

Yep. And even the system that is employed to eliminate officiating error is totally error prone. Do we need a VAR for VAR? I think so! **** pathetic.

Joke penalty. Game is gone. Lots have said after the game that he shouldn't of got as tight but you can't win really as a player. If you don't get tight, you've an opposing player with the ball with no pressure on him at the edge of the box. Second time in succession playing these words removed that they've **** us over with penalties.

According to google translate what Douglas Luiz says in his Twitter post is: 

I see this video I can't believe it was a penalty, I always support the fairest football, with fewer mistakes, but then I stop and see these types of moves. If we have VAR to help, LET'S start using it CORRECTLY, these mistakes can define the future of clubs!

This part of his comment is true but scary. 

mistakes can define the future of clubs!

It's true though, if we manage to sneak into Europe or god forbid a CL (Dreaming)that point will be the difference come end of the season. Then why would Jack or DL want to leave. If after this result we find ourselves 12th at the end those players will wanting to move to the next stage. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Someone needs to go get Dougie off Twitter before the pathetic FA try and ban him

Hi Mr Luiz, this is the FA, we're banning you for pointing out our ineptitude in our referees failing to spot Mr Pogba tripping over his own feet and VAR with all the technology in the world being blatantly useless...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Someone needs to go get Dougie off Twitter before the pathetic FA try and ban him

Knowing them, the FA will probably be looking for ways they can misconstrue what he's said in Portugal's Portuguese, rather than the Brazilian dialect.

• Like 1

i see Werner wasn't given a penalty when it was very similar but even more blatant than than Pogba one (allegedly) was.

why do is there still so much bias towards United when they've done sweet f*ck all in 9 years!

Edited by VillanousOne

On 02/01/2021 at 06:52, villan-scott said:

What a player. His touch, passing, vision and reading of the game are top class. So unlucky for the pen, you could see he was devastated. He has grown and developed so much since his debut last season. 

22..still more to come.

• Like 3

Â