Björn Engels

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow another cb. Must be serious doubts about chester

I don't get why this is surprising. Even if Chester could play a bit, we needed another CB. Our squad is simply too thin. 

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't get why this is surprising. Even if Chester could play a bit, we needed another CB. Our squad is simply too thin. 

Exactly this. At the moment we have Mings, Hause, Konsa and let's just assume Chester is fit. 4 centre back is not enough for a whole season. And if Chester is crocked, then we have 3! And one of them is very young and may take a few years before he's ready for the Prem. So I'd say we'd be mad not to get in one or two more centre backs really.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Look at these defenders. I haven't been this excited since we had Vlaar, Senderos, Clark, Baker and Okore.

Plethora.

To be fair looking back I agree. Vlaar was very good, Clark + Baker both good for academy graduates, Senderos on his last legs but a good addition, Okore incredibly promising and looked like he would become one of the best CBs in Europe.

Then it all changed.

7 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

To be fair looking back I agree. Vlaar was very good, Clark + Baker both good for academy graduates, Senderos on his last legs but a good addition, Okore incredibly promising and looked like he would become one of the best CBs in Europe.

Then it all changed.

And we got

LESCOTT

Â