And as the feeling grows
He breathes flesh to my bones
And when football is dead
I'm loving Engels instead

Bernie Taupin eat your heart out.

• Haha 1

So.

Is this guy any good?

Is he any good on the ball?, rapid?, strong?

I can't really find any vids on him, or at least nothing that i thought really informed me about the type of player he is?

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

So.

Is this guy any good?

I can't really find any vids on him, or at least nothing that i thought really informed me about the type of player he is?

Cant say I have seen him play but he was quite highly rated when he was younger but seems to have gone off the radar. Deano seems to be a big fan so I can imagine he is good on the ball

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Cant say I have seen him play but he was quite highly rated when he was younger but seems to have gone off the radar. Deano seems to be a big fan so I can imagine he is good on the ball

Thanks 

Just seen an interview with him in 2017 where he says he sees a bit of himself in john stones, as in being a ball playing defender.

Let's just hope he isn't like John stones and can actually play the ball out of defence without it becoming a suicide mission :)

18 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Thanks 

Just seen an interview with him in 2017 where he says he sees a bit of himself in john stones, as in being a ball playing defender.

Let's just hope he isn't like John stones and can actually play the ball out of defence without it becoming a suicide mission :)

But does he wear a kagoule

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

So.

Is this guy any good?

I saw him described as "A mix of Mings and Konza".

Imposing presence, aerial prowess, and very good on the ball.

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Thanks 

You don’t think John Stones can play the ball out of defence? I think he’s outstanding at it, his best attribute 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You don’t think John Stones can play the ball out of defence? I think he’s outstanding at it, his best attribute 

Yes he can.

But he seems to try to hard, and by trying to hard does idiotic things and messes it up.

Almost like he's trying to prove he can, and by trying to prove he can so hard, actually fails to do it intelligently.

Dont deny his ability, but it's like he has a blocker the moment causing him to over play, suicidally.

If you play it out from the back as Dean Smith wants Villa to, every now and then you will mess up - especially if you are just getting used to a new system or players. Villa will make mistakes like this - fans need to not get on the players' backs about it or we will end up with a vicious circle.

22 minutes ago, the_eristic said:

I can't believe nobody has brought up the quality of his man marxing yet.

Is that where the more you play football the more communist you become?

Â