Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Every time and I mean EVERY time he goes towards a 50 50 or even 60 40 in his favour he turns away.

Will actively avoid heading the ball and left jack to do all the running.

Lazy weak and coward like tonight when most at least if having bad games out physical effort in.

Very very disappointed after some early promise.

Edited by brummybloke

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

A squad player (at a push). 

Another player that falls into the category of ‘well he only cost 10m’.

We wasted a helluva lot of money in the summer. 

Not so sure on that one, we'll never know the marketing impact of him, hopefully we're capitalising on it and seeing some growth in the market based on his popularity 

I think we'll comfortably see the investment come back on him 

1 minute ago, samjp26 said:

Is it just me or does he look like he's running fast, but he's actually moving relatively slow?

It's similar to using the name of a respected footballer but actually having the ability of a poor binman.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Not so sure on that one, we'll never know the marketing impact of him, hopefully we're capitalising on it and seeing some growth in the market based on his popularity 

I think we'll comfortably see the investment come back on him 

You might be right but I couldn’t give a single f*** about gaining a few extra Egyptian fans if we end up in the championship again next year. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You might be right but I couldn’t give a single f*** about gaining a few extra Egyptian fans if we end up in the championship again next year. 

I could. FFP is far more relevant there. 

• Like 1

Hate watching him. 

The least exciting winger I have ever seen.  You should be on the edge of your seat when a winger gets the ball.  I am on the edge of sleep with him.  No pace, no tricks, no crossing, just nothing whatsoever apart from apparently a lot of people on mobile phones......... Great. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, the idea that we wasted money on him simply won't be true, hell be making us money 

As much money we’ll get from staying in this league? 

Commercial signing or not, I prefer players that can play football.

I think some of the comments are unfair, it’s his first season in the Premier League, he has popped up with some important goals for us. I don’t know what people are expecting for £8.75m, I think he’s done quite well for us

37 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We are not making 10m and 30k a week off some Egyptian nutters on twitter. Ludicrous.

Anyway, he is rank. If you got him in a kinder surprise you would be underwhelmed.

i think you'd be surprised, if we've picked up an additional 10m viewers every week in the region and then also an increase in our social media profile (which seeing as his individual following is bigger than the clubs...) we should be able to negotiate better sponsorship deals and maybe even new ones, if we can demonstrate to say nike that our profile has increased enough for them to pick us up on a deal worth £5m a year more than what kappa pay us then that's a big chunk of his outlay recovered

its football economics, its why when you see "Pogba's never a £80m £300k a week player" yes he is because that's what he brings, I don't think that's why we signed him, I think we signed him because he has some raw potential that could be developed and make £10m look value for money, that's still to be seen

as a player he's ok, he's finding his feet, id rather he was back up, I don't think he's as inconsistent or as frustrating as AEG, he's not our biggest problem

Â