Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Just now, Spoony said:

Trezeguet has the ball stuck under his feet as he tries to control a cross into the box. He is quickly closed down and manages to get a shot off but it lacks power.”

spacer.png

Lol I just came to copy paste this

• Haha 1

On 30/10/2021 at 13:53, villabromsgrove said:

Trez is one of my favourite Villa players. He plays the game with 100% commitment, a 'never say die' attitude added to decent skill and pace, and an intent to attack the far post at every opportunity.

If all our players had the same overwhelming desire to compete that he displays, we would be a much more difficult team to play against.

I think that could have put him on side with SG....SG likes heart and workrate, amongst the attributes.

I too like his nose for the back post......so many goals are scored, from drifting/ghosting in.....and he does it well.

Edited by TRO

30 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The Turkish transfer window is always longer than ours for some reason.. 

Something to do with rotation of the earth around the sun and the country being the metaphorical and literal bridge between two continents I believe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, TRO said:

I think that could have put him on side with SG....SG likes heart and workrate, amongst the attributes.

I too like his nose for the back post......so many goals are scored, from drifting/ghosting in.....and he does it well.

I also think Gerrard and the board value good footballers. He's scored some huge goals but consistently over 90 minutes he's one of the worst. 5% diving 10%being outmuscled. 5% underhit passes 10% bad touches. 50% trying to beat people for pace and getting robbed. 15% bad bad bad bad decisions. 5% back post reactionary no time to think screamers.

I don't think I will ever forget the goals against Palace and Arsenal in lockdown and the last minute winner against Leicester sitting in the lower holte.

I hope one day to forget him having 10 yards on JWP and being out paced and bodied off the ball by him.

Edited by rodders0223

Â