Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I didnt notice him do anything except a stupid free he conceded. Except that om not sure if thats a good or bad thing 

He didn't do much, but he did run at their defence at least twice and won a free kick on one of those runs. Brilliant, no. But not complete shit either.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Yes!

He does provide some great comedy the lad.

Can hardly play football but tries hard.

When he is on his game he is a complete pest for opposition defences.

We have missed that from him in some of our games lately but hopefully he gets a start vs Leicester and is back on it.

His link up play with Elmo should also be beneficial to us in our attacks going forward.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

When he is on his game he is a complete pest for opposition defences.

We have missed that from him in some of our games lately but hopefully he gets a start vs Leicester and is back on it.

His link up play with Elmo should also be beneficial to us in our attacks going forward.

I think he is a terrible sub, he rarely does anything from the bench. Is better when he starts 

Competition winner. Runs around, tries and has become a bit of a cult hero but quite simply doesn't have the ability at this level. No where close. Doesn't have a second touch because his first one always ends up 30 metres away from him. 

• Like 4

I can’t believe the negativity towards Trez on here. He has been really good this season. He is an absolute pest and has scored/assisted some key goals since he joined. I would bring him back to right wing and push Bert into the 10 slot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Some really harsh criticism here.

He was a part of a team who won 4 games in a row.

Easy to forget but he's pressing from the front along with Ollie was a big part of that. Made us win the ball in good positions.

Traore show bits of brilliance every now and then and it's good on the eye but he does tend to disappear out of games. Never saw that from Trez at the start of the season. Always had an influence on a game.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I can’t believe the negativity towards Trez on here. He has been really good this season. He is an absolute pest and has scored/assisted some key goals since he joined. I would bring him back to right wing and push Bert into the 10 slot.

Ermm no. He hasn't been good this season. He was good end of last season, but this one he was crap at the beginning and then injured for a large part, a full december where we were good, due to some good team performances with Jack, Traore and AEG on top.

• Like 1

On 14/02/2021 at 09:52, Zatman said:

I think he is a terrible sub, he rarely does anything from the bench. Is better when he starts 

He's a great sub if we have to defend a lead. 

If we are trying to play our game bringing him on usually makes us worse, not better. Traore is 10 times the footballer Trez is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taxahunter said:

Ermm no. He hasn't been good this season. He was good end of last season, but this one he was crap at the beginning and then injured for a large part, a full december where we were good, due to some good team performances with Jack, Traore and AEG on top.

He was really good before his injury. He played a key role in us having our best start to a season in years which included us smashing the champions 7-2! 

• Like 1

Â