Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Adds more balance to the team

Depends what you mean by balance... With Traore we are dangerous attacking both from the left AND from the right. With Trez we don't. 

He does add work rate and defensive attitude 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, supermon said:

Yeah agree, thought he did his part in the right. Goes to show he can offer something defencively and worth putting on when legs tire

Easy to say in hindsight, but it felt obvious that would be a perfect role for him. He's headless, but he definitely solidifies the right wing more than anyone else. 

He's an option off the bench that works in a scenario where we need to defend more than we need to attack, or if we want to play a high press. He's capable of a goal too, so as a sub option I'm very comfortable with him. 

• Like 2

While I admire his work rate, but he always looks a bit like a puppy off the leash to me when he comes off the bench.

The problem as mentioned is that Traore possesses certain quality which unfortunately Trez does not. From what we’ve seen this season, if Traore is on form then no way does Trez start.

23 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Bertrand Trezeguet would be the perfect player.

Unfortunately for Trez it will be a lot harder for him to learn to take those killer first touches, ghost round defenders and calmly finish chances than it will for Traore to work on his cardio.

31 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

While I admire his work rate, but he always looks a bit like a puppy off the leash to me when he comes off the bench.

He does, was close to giving away a penalty against Arsenal, not sure what he was thinking but he attempted to pull the Arsenal player back but couldn't get close enough to him, hairy moment .

Â