Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’ve been saying it, we can’t keep playing him while chasing a game. His positioning is good which helps him at times, but that’s it.

Our best solution is to play Watkins at Grealish place and start Davis. Sanson or Ramsey instead of Barkley. 

Ignoring the fact that el Ghazi was a key part of our only good chances today. 

Without grealish though no one makes themselves available when he has the ball though. 

20 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Ignoring the fact that el Ghazi was a key part of our only good chances today. 

Without grealish though no one makes themselves available when he has the ball though. 

I’m not against any of our players, I want them all to success. I wanted him to play at some point. But without Grealish we can’t afford to lose the ball for nothing. El Ghazi can’t control, Barkley slowing everything thing and most likely losing it. Traore atleast play with fire wether he success or not but atleast when he success he does something great. 

Watkins on the other hand has a good pace. Good control, very dangerous from the wing. 

Davis has a good control, has the strength to bully defender. What makes our games frustrating is that we can do a lot better just by using the squad properly. 

Whats the point of keeping Watkins upfront while he doesn’t get supply? 

We can minimize Grealish absent effects by introducing Ramsey and Davis. Sanson too. Actually by doing that it would give us another dimension going into the next few months. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

His level of ability is genuinely laughable.

None of the team rate him, they shrug when he scuffs another shot out for a goal kick or fails to control it.

It's literally like having a league 1/2 standard player out there.

He’s got to where he has on effort alone and I really can’t knock that. He is absolutely not a Premier League footballer though. I don’t even think he’d start for half of the teams in the championship. 

Seems a good bloke though and I can’t hate someone who gives his all. 

• Like 2

Watching back the goals he scored to help us stay up now with another two thirds of a season to judge his finishing on it seems like even more of a miracle than it did at the time.

After every chance he gets and squanders I lose an additional little bit of hope that I didn't know I even still had that he might be a goal threat.

14 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

He seems to be back to the Trez of the previous season unfortunately. He looked so improved, compsed and full of confidence at the beginning of the season. Now he is back to the Egyptian Brett Holman. Hopefully it's just a question of getting into form again.

Yes he seems to be back to the Trezgeut who thinks he is rapid. I wouldn't mind if he played to his limits. Recieve the ball, pass it off and then make a run, create space.

Instead he is back to trying to run everyone on the ball. This is the guy who got left for dead by JWP.

He has the slowest acceleration in the league. Surely. Against Brighton Dunk was trotting out of defence with the ball and full sprint Trez got nowhere near him.

He is rotten.

I think playing on the left suits him even less, he doesn't have the technique to cut inside and dribble/shoot, the burst of acceleration to pretend to cut inside and instead create space for a cross with his left, or indeed a good enough left foot to cross with. 

I'm afraid that the best we've seen from him was just a very good run of form which he will rarely replicate. 

He actually made me laugh out loud a couple of times yesterday. 

That whole match felt like a 2019/20 throwback, and it was topped off by watching Trez roll back passes to the keeper and scuff shots. 

Seriously, if he finished that chance that was offside, it might have actually counted because it looked tight.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s got to where he has on effort alone and I really can’t knock that. He is absolutely not a Premier League footballer though. I don’t even think he’d start for half of the teams in the championship. 

Seems a good bloke though and I can’t hate someone who gives his all. 

Six goals in the league last year.

At the beginning of the season we were singing him praises.

However, we need to realise that, at anything less than 110 percent... he is pretty bad.

Another one which the Covid break totally destroyed.

He was a man possessed before it.

Just his work rate and tenacity alone helped us no end.

Could he play Right/Wing Back?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

54 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Don’t care. He’s a really average footballer. 

Six goals last year (compare that to the career highs of the likes of Marc Albrighton and Robert Snodgrass) and 50 international caps at the age of 25.

He was useless yesterday but chap is just back from a head injury and COVID diagnosis so give him a chance. He’s proved the doubters wrong before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He actually made me laugh out loud a couple of times yesterday. 

That whole match felt like a 2019/20 throwback, and it was topped off by watching Trez roll back passes to the keeper and scuff shots. 

Seriously, if he finished that chance that was offside, it might have actually counted because it looked tight.

We slowed this down at home a few times and he was on

• Like 1

Â