Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hopefully he is back with us soon.

He is a nusense that will be valuable in such a close group of fixtures that we have coming up this month.

He can be a Nusense at times, can pop up when you least expect him to, hes surprised me alot of times this season. Needs to come back and keep coming in at that back post, he seems to be really effective when he does that.

• Like 1

Think it will be tough to reclaim his starting spot. Traore seems to be getting better game by game, AEG you'd think has also moved up the pecking order with his showings from December. 

Great option to have off the bench with his bundles of energy.

1 minute ago, jace-utv said:

Think it will be tough to reclaim his starting spot. Traore seems to be getting better game by game, AEG you'd think has also moved up the pecking order with his showings from December. 

Great option to have off the bench with his bundles of energy.

Luckily for him he offers something different so will always be guaranteed some games. I think he'd have started at Man City if fit. If he didn't he definitely would have come on at some point to help leash Foden.

11 hours ago, Rodders said:

Good to see him back though. I think there will be more faith in subs during the rush of games to come. 

be awesome to call on players like El Ghazi, Trez, Sanson to try and win games. Still feel we need another striker or get Barry on the bench.

2 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

be awesome to call on players like El Ghazi, Trez, Sanson to try and win games. Still feel we need another striker or get Barry on the bench.

I see Trez more as a player you bring on (namely for Traore) when defending a lead 

Â