Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

He’s a brilliant squad player.  Loads of energy, and the perfect player to bring on to ‘sure things up’ whilst maintaining some level of attacking threat. To top it all off, seems like a model professional.

Harshly treated on here. 

Such an interesting turnaround from when he first signed with regard to his fitness levels. From what I remember he was blowing out his arse after about 15 minutes in his first few appearances, now he seems like our fittest player.

It's a credit to him and his mental toughness and work ethic.

23 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i wonder if he could be converted to a right wing back, or even an attacking right back.

No chance at RB, he runs out of position like a headless chicken (which I love about him).

• Like 2

On 09/02/2021 at 13:22, MaVilla said:

i wonder if he could be converted to a right wing back, or even an attacking right back.

Why bother, it's useful to have a hardworking winger for certain situations. 

Although I like El Ghazi I'd definitely sell him first as I don't think he'll ever be a starter and doesn't offer anything our other players don't. 

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Why bother, it's useful to have a hardworking winger for certain situations. 

Although I like El Ghazi I'd definitely sell him first as I don't think he'll ever be a starter and doesn't offer anything our other players don't. 

i agree re El Ghazi, of our wingers he needs to go first.

On 09/02/2021 at 12:26, Thug said:

He’s a brilliant squad player.  Loads of energy, and the perfect player to bring on to ‘sure things up’ whilst maintaining some level of attacking threat. To top it all off, seems like a model professional.

Harshly treated on here. 

Edit:- Wrong player !

Edited by hippo
Wrong player.

28 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Love his work rate, but he was a bit of headless chicken when he first came on against Arsenal and did an odd body tackle on someone which made me laugh.

I think that can happen when a sub comes on during a period when teams are under pressure. They aren’t yet with the intensity of the game so can look out of sorts for the first 5-10 minutes. I reckon that’s why Smith can be sometimes reluctant to make them.   

• Like 1

Saw his miss against West Ham again. Man, that was criminal. Love him though, hope to see him starting again. I have a feeling he'll be very important in our run-in just like he was last year given that we''ll be playing the kinds of games he thrives in. Can also see him sneaking in at the back-post and firing us to Europe.

Â