Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

7 minutes ago, a-k said:

If this was the Jack Grealish thread, we'd have people saying he's only signed a new deal so we can receive a larger fee when he eventually goes...

troll GIF

He's only signed a new deal so we can receive a larger fee when he eventually goes.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We're on the way back boys. 

Looks that way, the big 6 and their fanboys will be getting worried.  Another good window and we will be challenging  at the top of the league .

Brilliant news, exactly what I was calling for.

Important we give Martinez another contract aswell and then we've got all of the defence signed up for next few years so all about finding a decent back up or two.

Konsa been outstanding since we came back in June. Looks more of international standard CB to me than Mings although he's been back on form since start of January bar the odd dodgy like v Newcastle.

There's a reason we've kept so many clean sheets this year so just got to keep building and get in two better attackers for the final third.

Great news and tied him down for a while that now he just needs to keep on doing his defensive dutys and it will all work out for him and us.

He's one fine CB and remind me alot of UGO and how he played.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Great news and tied him down for a while that now he just needs to keep on doing his defensive dutys and it will all work out for him and us.

He's one fine CB and remind me slot of UGO how he plays.

Not a bad comparison at all.

Â