Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

This race isn't over yet.

This is exactly why Smith shouldn't have slated his players in public. Keep it behind closed doors!

I'm worried on the effect it will have on the players.

We will see in the coming weeks.

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Maybe we ought to try grinding out results. Won’t be pretty but who cares. Even a 0-0 would do at this point

That's why that spurs goal last week was such a kick in the nads. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Great that Watford and Norwich got 3-0 losses today, the last thing we need is them gaining points where they’re not expected to.

Additional bonus their goal difference gets worse.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Norwich, Watford ,West Ham and us are truly horrendous.

Any of those teams surviving don't deserve to be here.

Bournemouth are even worse I’d say. How have you took them put of it I’m not sure.

Couldn’t see a win at Southampton really, maybe because of what they did to us at home. Or a dejavu of Mane’s hatrick. We simply don’t do well there and they’re a good team. So I was more dependent on other teams losing.

Newcastle, Bournemouth and Watford all lost. Brighton failed to win. If Liverpool do their job properly tomorrow, then hopefully next week results goes our way again, we’ll be in an ok position.

• Like 1

I’d kind of written Watford off as relegation rivals after Pearson took over, just assumed he’d have them out of it.  They’ve been utterly garbage since we beat them though.

Edited by Wainy316

42 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Totally forgot how much better as a team we are with SJM in the team, that does actually give me hope... when is he back?

Who knows how quickly he is actually progressing and how long it’ll take to get his fitness back up but they initially said it was a 3 month injury. So based off that alone he’d be back around Newcastle/ Wolverhampton.