Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

How there's 3 worse teams than us right now just tells you how dreadful this league is. 

I think that is a grand delusion.

Maybe it just means that the quality of the League is so high that even decent teams are down at the bottom?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think that is a grand delusion.

Maybe it just means that the quality of the League is so high that even decent teams are down at the bottom?

Wow, how positive.... think happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

• Haha 1

I know we are only really focused on our own form but we aren't alone in being in really poor form as surprise surprise the teams also in the relegation mix with us are crap and in poor form.

Bournemouth have lost 6 of their last 8 league games,  West Ham have taken 5 points from their last 9 league games,  Brighton have won 1 of their last 12 league games, Watford have taken 2 points from their last 5 league games.

Norwich have gone. It is now 2 from 5 and all 5 sides are in poor form. We have to hope we can continue to be better than 2 of those other 4 sides. We'll certainly need to improve our form but that is the case for every club in the relegation mire.

• Like 2

Taking whatever little positive we can from this horrid weekend at least Watford, Bournemouth (and Norwich) are getting their GD destroyed even further while Brighton also failing to win.

This is probably how the rest of the season will pan out. Sitting around hoping that other teams will be just as dismal as us.