Match Thread: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Grealish and Mcginn off , the foul on Grealish could have easily ended his and our season and should have been a red card , disgraceful decision form the ref and it's given Leeds the green light to kick him in the air . Get Lansbury on he's got the attitude and ability to get Leeds really upset and protect Grealish until the playoffs . 

Neither team at their fluent best, but I think that is partly our game plan to let Jack win free kicks and so far it's working. Breaks up their play and frustrates them winning us free kicks and buying us time.

A few decent headed chances we might have done better with and a decent shout for a peno, so I'd say we're going in just about on top. Don't like how much room they've been allowed to run at us with in midfield at times, but that is their game and has been one of our weaknesses all season.

That said, their shooting has been off and we've looked decent when they do attack. If they don't significantly improve in the second half and the pattern continues, we can win this.

Edited by Lerner's Driver

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

Hopefully TA to come back as well

I've been wishing he was on many times already, Kodjia is good with the ball, but his passing is exceptionally poor. Everything is wrong with it, starting from the decision to make a pass.

• Like 1

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Do not understand the crap aimed at Green.

Hope he bangs one in even more than usual

He has looked more lively than El Ghazi, but TBH, their left back is the size of a hobbit.  😂

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Do not understand the crap aimed at Green.

Hope he bangs one in even more than usual

Even if he bangs a goal in it won't change the critique people have of him.

Which is, his ball control, decision making and crossing is poor.

We aren't just picking on him for the sake of it ffs.

If Adomah comes on for him, watch the difference.

While Adomah isn't "pacy", he is alot more effective.