Match Thread: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

We haven't kept the ball anywhere near enough truth be told.

We have them rattled though.

Mate have you seen how intensely Leeds press?

For once it is hard for me to blame our guys, Leeds are relentless. 

• Like 1

This is fantastic to watch. I’ll tell you why. They’re scared of us. The manager, the crowd, the players (fouls on grealish).

3 months ago this match would be totally different. 

We may go onto lose this, but I’ve seen enough to know we’re worrying teams around us. Leeds are a good team, it’s fascinating to watch. 

• Like 2

I logged on to mention the commentators and pleased to find everyone saying the exact same thing

The most biased commentary I’ve ever heard ( including Neville and Carragher commenting on their teams)

Who's the pundit giving comments?

• Like 1

They have been targeting Grealish for rough treatment but I don't think that anything warrants us screaming and shouting. Some decisions have been a little generous to us, too.

However, I do think we've shown that we can very much get under their skin here. The next step is to prove that we can take advantage of that, rather than Leeds using it to build their own momentum. Bielsa will certainly be trying to spin it that way at half time, and we need to be the bigger side.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

because they have binned top 2 and are raging.

We just need them to throw their PS4 controller up the wall and rage quit at this point.

If they can pick up a red or 2 it would be great.

Just have to make sure we don't

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate have you seen how intensely Leeds press?

For once it is hard for me to blame our guys, Leeds are relentless. 

I agree, they are bloody good, but that's the standard. Hourihane, McGinn and Jack need to find their passes so much quicker.

• Like 1

I actually don’t see the what green offers. Really do think we have better options than him. 

You think when he gets the ball his pace will destroy defenders, but he just runs with no pace and looses it

• Like 2

Get McGinn and Jack off, these thugs will make sure one of them gets injured. 

Leeds are scared of us, you can see it.