Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

This from the FCG minutes was interesting

To me that suggests the Kappa deal isn't the same as the previous deal. And the final line would suggest Kappa most certainly are involved in designing the kit.

I think if this we’re to happen that blue and black mock Upney should be presented to them. ITs a beaut

2 hours ago, Hairdo said:

I thought I read somewhere (FCG minutes maybe) that the W88 deal was a one year deal?

Yeah, I read that in the FCG minutes too.  Hopefully won't affect next year's launch date - it'll depend on the deal with the new sponsor being done in time and also when the W88 deal expires.  If it's end of May then it could be fine.  End of June and it's a July launch again...

On 19/06/2019 at 15:18, Stevo985 said:

**** me your job is interesting.

Nobody ever asks me about the intricacies of spreadsheet macros

You sir need to head over to the boring thread. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Only four days to go!!!!

(Until it's July and we know the kit is at worst only 30 days away).

To be fair, the first falling on a Monday is good as maybe contractually etc we can't show anything til the first? I'd expect some news next week.

The same applies for transfers but dare not say that in the Transfers thread for fear of being caught up in an ITK witchhunt!!!

11 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

To be fair, the first falling on a Monday is good as maybe contractually etc we can't show anything til the first? I'd expect some news next week.

The same applies for transfers but dare not say that in the Transfers thread for fear of being caught up in an ITK witchhunt!!!

I believe the transfers have already arrived.

• Haha 1

On 19/06/2019 at 12:02, Teale's 'tache said:

Now I've got the new template I thought I'd update with full kits for the ones I've shown before with a few tweaks here and there...

x4dimzZ.jpg

Hd666Zt.jpg

PBKz5TX.jpg

nWpECaP.jpg

Can you do the white one again but this time with a sky blue ish colour or like the colour Lazio have on their kits?

1 hour ago, NIVillan said:

On Twitter Kit reveal is 9th July with the release being the 20th July.

I can't find anything on the the official twitter feed.

I think this is where it came from:

But I’m pretty sure this account just make up random ‘news’ for clicks. They broke some transfer stuff last week that never actually happened, so I wouldn’t trust it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I think this is where it came from:

But I’m pretty sure this account just make up random ‘news’ for clicks. They broke some transfer stuff last week that never actually happened, so I wouldn’t trust it.

That guy is still at it despite being exposed as a fraud. I can't wait to see his excuse when it doesn't happen on the 9th or 20th.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

That guy is still at it despite being exposed as a fraud. I can't wait to see his excuse when it doesn't happen on the 9th or 20th.

It’ll be some nonsense about either being delayed because of a dispute with Kappa or Luke or some rubbish. And if it’s before that it’ll have been brought forward for some other reason. All part of the ITK smoke screen!

• Like 1

According to My Old Man Said, often known as MOMs, who I think are usually pretty reliable, the u23s will be wearing a 'Kappa template' strip when they play Kidderminster Harriers on July 10th. So presumably the kit won't be revealed before then. Edit: I found the tweet...

Â