Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, useless said:

According to My Old Man Said, often known as MOMs, who I think are usually pretty reliable, the u23s will be wearing a 'Kappa template' strip when they play Kidderminster Harriers on July 10th. So presumably the kit won't be revealed before then. Edit: I found the tweet...

That's true Useless. It came from the supporters meeting - and it's in the match thread here.

We're definitely wearing the kit in the states, I think we'll see before we go.

The team are back in training early next week - so we'll see something then.

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Twitter says that page doesn't exist?

The tweet has been deleted! #intrigue

It was by VillaReport and it had a picture of two kappa shirts, both with Villa badges. There was no sponsor, so I assumed training kits, one was white with black details (outline badge etc) and one was grey with white details.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Apologies for the blurry pictures, it’ll only let me upload very small files. So without hosting the images elsewhere this is the best I can do.

@OutByEaster? - the tweet is gone but it was in my cache

A9D85AEA-2DC5-44E2-A62E-845762537502.png

10B76BB6-ADEA-4551-8362-0C94BB3B4ACF.png

Appreciate it, but why not upload them to Imgur.com full size and then link here? 🤔

4 hours ago, useless said:

According to My Old Man Said, often known as MOMs, who I think are usually pretty reliable, the u23s will be wearing a 'Kappa template' strip when they play Kidderminster Harriers on July 10th. So presumably the kit won't be revealed before then. Edit: I found the tweet...

guys...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not sure about those. We'll see in a couple of weeks i guess.

Reminds me more of a Derby county shirt tbh, unless they throw Mitre Copiers on the front then it would pass as a 1990 throwback away shirt.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

22 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Reminds me more of a Derby county shirt tbh, unless they throw Mitre Copiers on the front then it would pass as a 1990 throwback away shirt.

It's a training top, not the kit btw

• Like 1

Â