Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Isn't the reveal today or am I mistaken?

I heard 11th July but some have said 9th July. Our u23s I think will be playing in a template Kappa kit but it won't be the actual kit. 

18 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I heard 11th July but some have said 9th July. Our u23s I think will be playing in a template Kappa kit but it won't be the actual kit. 

Our kit was unveiled July 9th last season and July 1st the season before that. I think the July 9th date is just people going off what it was last season. I think the only solid info to go on right now is that the club hasn't announced anything yet. 

U23s are playing on the 10th and will be wearing a Kappa template kit, so I doubt that it will be 'revealed' before then.

Edited by useless

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Why do we always reveal our new kit so late. Quite a few other clubs have already done theirs?

I imagine in this case it's because the previous deal with Luke didn't run out until June 30?

But I agree we always seem to be late.

I do not understand why it is so late, we were going to have a new kit regardless so surely the earlier the release after the old deal finished the better. Everyone is excited to be back in the premier league and wants the new kit. It should be available to maximise sales 

10 hours ago, sne said:

I imagine in this case it's because the previous deal with Luke didn't run out until June 30?

It seems to be a bit odd that we let deal run that late into the summer. We should be signing contracts that terminate at the end of May not the end of June. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I've seen something let's put it that way. 

Popped into the Villa store. They said release date is 9th July with kits going on sale towards the end of the month. 

Like what you saw?

12 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I've seen something let's put it that way. 

Popped into the Villa store. They said release date is 9th July with kits going on sale towards the end of the month. 

I'd better get saving quickly.  :D

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

Yup 3rd kit especially 

Any idea if the 3rd kit will be released with the home/away strips? Last year I think we had to wait an extra month or so to get a peek at Luke’s 3rd kit

Â