Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

The away kit should be yellow and blue as it was back in the early 70s when I first started to go to games. In fact it was the home kit, but in yellow and blue. Call me an old duffer, but I liked that. Anyway it’s Father’s Day so I’m allowed to turn into my Dad. Which I’ve got a sneaking suspicion I have for most of the other 364 days too.  

Can't say I've ever see that strip, sounds a bit... dirty leeds... or worse... dirty blues... but I'll look it up anyway and see if I can do you and updated version :)

Happy Fathers Day from a fellow father turning into his father...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

The away kit should be yellow and blue as it was back in the early 70s when I first started to go to games. In fact it was the home kit, but in yellow and blue. Call me an old duffer, but I liked that. Anyway it’s Father’s Day so I’m allowed to turn into my Dad. Which I’ve got a sneaking suspicion I have for most of the other 364 days too.  

52920f53342b99ff3a9d6ca8369c2e94.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 15/06/2019 at 11:05, Qwpzxjor1 said:

I think if you add a little bit of subtle red between the green and black stripes, bring it a tad more with the 1994 away kit, I might just fall in love with that. Not too much red, just a faint darker red line.

I still really like that though and would be delighted if our away kit next season is anything similar to that.

Here you go!

Personally, I think it looks better without the added stripes, but that's just me

W2Yzp1B.jpg

On 16/06/2019 at 08:41, Stevomanila said:

Can you try a claret rim instead of the red and as suggested..thin claret lines separating the green and black..could that work?

I'll admit I thought this would look really bad, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

X58uxSv.jpg 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Here you go, not a bad looking shirt, just a bit Blues/Leeds for my liking. I think it's interesting how everyone associates a strip or badge with their version of Aston Villa.

8Va5xIy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

That Yellow and Blue one is horrendous. No offence but it's just a god awful combination of colours.

Looks like Sweden urgh :D 

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some brilliant efforts by a fan!

FB_IMG_1560768342957.jpg

FB_IMG_1560768356159.jpg

FB_IMG_1560768348931.jpg

I love the Blue and Black one, reminds me of when we had Merson (Which I'm not ashamed to admit I had on the back) Would love those colour combinations again. But obviously we know there wont be a circle badge 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FB_IMG_1560768342957.jpg

Nice, the top one looks a bit Chelsea away top but still nice.

Bildresultat för chelsea away kit

Edited by sne

1 minute ago, floody555 said:

I love the Blue and Black one, reminds me of when we had Merson (Which I'm not ashamed to admit I had on the back) Would love those colour combinations again. But obviously we know there wont be a circle badge 

Same the blue and black looks ace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FB_IMG_1560768342957.jpg

FB_IMG_1560768356159.jpg

FB_IMG_1560768348931.jpg

Each to their own.

I like the black and blue one but the other two aren't great

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, floody555 said:

Blue and black one reminds me of 08/09.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Here you go!

Personally, I think it looks better without the added stripes, but that's just me

W2Yzp1B.jpg

I'll admit I thought this would look really bad, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

X58uxSv.jpg 

Yep wasn't sure what it would look like either but I prefer it to the red trim. Thanks for mocking it up!

Â