Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

I really don’t know what people expect from a training kit to be honest. I seem to remember people not liking Luke’s kit and moaning about the blue and yellow. I thought some of the training gear last year was cool...... and from the look of them pictures I like them. 

As for people slagging off kappa as a brand saying it’s Chav etc. Can’t get more sports direct chav than Adidas and Luke even. In fact name me sports brand that isn’t “chav”. I can’t see BOSS sport making our kits any time soon.  

All in my opinion blah blah 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

I really don’t know what people expect from a training kit to be honest. I seem to remember people not liking Luke’s kit and moaning about the blue and yellow. I thought some of the training gear last year was cool....

Me too. Some of the best we've had. Shame I couldn't buy anything due to the absolutely ridiculous sizes they offer at the club. They must think every single Villa fan are fat and unfit or absolute giants. 

On 29/06/2019 at 07:45, KenjiOgiwara said:

Me too. Some of the best we've had. Shame I couldn't buy anything due to the absolutely ridiculous sizes they offer at the club. They must think every single Villa fan are fat and unfit or absolute giants. 

Luckily enough for me I fall into all three of these categories 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/06/2019 at 15:40, alreadyexists said:

Lph435k.jpg

T0FLXza.jpg

@Chewie @OutByEaster? here are the bigger ones I screen grabbed from the tweet (uploaded to imgur)

The pictures make the badge look cheaply screen printed on. Same with the earlier picture of Jack in the black track top. Hopefully this isn’t an indication of what we’re actually getting.

On 29/06/2019 at 01:12, Jimmyg said:

I really don’t know what people expect from a training kit to be honest.

a cheaper alternative to the main kit

the problem is in recent seasons the training kit has gone up to around 40 quid for a shirt, some of under armours gear was closer to 100, so now yeah im in the same boat, its become largely irrelevant 

I'm happy with the early signs. I was worried we would have the rubbish 'Kappa' wording on the front, like Leeds have. I'm much happier to see that we have their logo.

I think the kit will be nice. A lot of Kappa's kits are fairly smart looking.

41 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I think the kit will be nice. A lot of Kappa's kits are fairly smart looking.

Agree... they have made kits for most of the biggest clubs in the world, albeit in the past. Some of the old juve and Barca shirts are awesome. I’m really looking forward to what they come up with.... especially hoping they move the badge and logo further up towards the shoulder. 

As for the training kits I really don’t care what they do with them, jazzier the better for me. 

• Like 1

On 28/06/2019 at 22:40, alreadyexists said:

Lph435k.jpg

T0FLXza.jpg

@Chewie @OutByEaster? here are the bigger ones I screen grabbed from the tweet (uploaded to imgur)

Even if it is only training gear I can't understand why Aston Villa would have those color schemes.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sne said:

Even if it is only training gear I can't understand why Aston Villa would have those color schemes.

I think it was a basic template used for the kids before playing against Kiddiminster, I'm not sure it really matters for the training gear TBH. I'm sure there will be flashes of claret 'n' blue for final product somewhere.

Edited by floody555

1 hour ago, StuW said:

Leeds training top, guessing we will be using the same template?

WrzfwG_d.gif

This is interesting because it's clearly the same template as the leaked training kits, but I've been led to believe our stuff is designed and produced by Fanatics with Kappa signing off and having a logo slapped on. 

Or is that just the kits? And Kappa does the training range?

Or is Kappa doing everything and Fanatics just handle the distribution?

Â