Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I know there's some excitement around us signing a new keeper, but imagine the mood shift if we saw Rob Green land

What kind of God awful place is that?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Andre out on loan this season? Be interesting to see where Greenland.

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I know there's some excitement around us signing a new keeper, but imagine the mood shift if we saw Rob Green land

7178f6fb4fe94911ab1d56eca2fddb83.gif

3 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

I don't necessarily disagree with this.   The price for Butland is excessive, but if he fits the brief of the club then I'd be happy and have Steer as back up.  

Up top, I still like Mitrovic.  Although I know he's not popular on here.  Maupay would then be a fantastic back up/option from the bench.  

Start the season with those four players including Mings and couple of others and I'd be happy.  

No way would Maupay change clubs to sit on the bench or play a part time roll, he's the real deal and number one man, and Dean Smith knows that, so if that's what you think his roll will be at Villa, he definitely won't be signing for you, same applies to Benrahma.

• Haha 1

Any chance we can Greece some shady agents hands and get some quality on the cheap

Anyway enough of this, back to work I’m China focus on a completing my project.

Edited by nick76

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

No way would Maupay change clubs to sit on the bench or play a part time roll, he's the real deal and number one man, and Dean Smith knows that, so if that's what you think his roll will be at Villa, he definitely won't be signing for you, same applies to Benrahma.

Have a word. Real deal. Mid table championship star.  Gtfo 

• Like 1