Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

How many players are Brentford willing to sell before they decide they can't afford to deplete their squad anymore?🤔

they will probably sell a couple of midfielders then buy someone like Dru Yearwood of  Southend to replace 2 players they sell! Yearwood's a good player!! They will no doubt raid League 1, 2 and France again.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

think this is where the rumour started.. he has got some other stuff right apparently, but it could all just be guesses where some turn out to actually happen.

25m ago Dawson to Watford done deal. Wasn't it done deal yesterday?

I think it's pretty much impossible to know everything that that Jimmy McCann claims to know, usually genuine 'ITK's are ones who's information is restricted to one club, I bet that even an actual football agent wouldn't know as much as Jimmy McCann claims.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

they will probably sell a couple of midfielders then buy someone like Dru Yearwood of  Southend to replace 2 players they sell! Yearwood's a good player!! They will no doubt raid League 1, 2 and France again.

Should just nick whoever they are trying to buy from France

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

25m ago Dawson to Watford done deal. Wasn't it done deal yesterday?

Pretty sure it was yesterday or Friday yeah, he sounds full of s**t

Edited by alreadyexists

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

image.png.33c2634369009cbd8590e48b6f035098.png

If all the "Deals" rumored to be completed soon are to be believed, this is a lineup capable of staying up, at the least.  Everyone in this team is good with the ball at their feet and works hard for the team.  Get another talented winger, everyone stays healthy, and Smith adapts his style to the Premier League and I think we'll surprise a lot of people with the results we can get this season.  

That looks to me like a Championship team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I genuinly don't get why people suddenly are wanking over a video of a CB passing the ball. You actually need to defend as a defender. £ 20 million for Webster would be horrific. Genuinly wonder what our scouting department is doing. 

Before we start deriding our scouting department, are there actual credible links to Webster.