Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

On 21/06/2019 at 09:18, jacketspuds said:

Heard someone on the radio this morning raving about Jules Kounde, a 20-year old CB who is think is at Bordeaux. Was saying Arsenal should sign him he's that good. Hopefully we are also identifying some unknown gems as well.

My suggestion of Tonali was swiftly scuppered last night when the commentators said he was "the next Pirlo" and that he would cost something ridiculous like €50m.

If Tonali turns out anything like my FM save he is worth more than 50 million. He became a villa legend, captained us to the PL title. Unfortunate that this is in the virtual world.

12 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Romania U21 made Tomori look extremely bad.  Hagi and Coman look amazing, but hard to tell if that's only because our defence were woeful or vice versa. They've got cracking strikes on them both though.

I said it before he is quite a poor centre back and his pace gets him out of trouble. Needs another loan to Championship or will become another Titus Bramble

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Huh? 

Elmo has posted a pic of him and Marvellous Nakamba who we’re linked with.

surely that means we’re signing him

elmo is definitely ITK ;) 

(tongue in cheek) 

Edited by theboyangel
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, villarocker said:

If Nakamba signs and ever gets injured in a game for us, do you think we'll ever hear a commentator say "he looks bloody Marvellous"? :D

Or if someone helps him back to his feet after he’s fallen;

”Marvellous erection there”

Elmohamady probably doesn't even know that we've been linked to Nakamba. If we are in for him though it could be a shrewd signing especially if Moraes gets the go ahead, given the amount of new players we will need to bring in, the more of them that already know each other or have already played together then the better that they might be able to settle in, and the faster they might be able to gel as a team.