Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Leaving for free to join Strasbourg according to French press. Says we have a sell on clause thou and that we agreed to pay some of his remaining salary.

Sounds about right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

We'll always have Everton at home when we came back up!

Ah hell - maybe it was Crystal Palace at home? I can't remember now, he just had a good cross that I think El Ghazi scored from.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Never really felt he was given a fair crack at it. Shame really. 

We saw enough of him to see he wasn't anywhere near good enough. Yet another signing we have to pay to get rid of. Our recruitment over the years has been diabolical.

• Like 1

Scored in the cup semi final and played a big part in our great escape, had a great season last year but obviously something has happened behind the scenes that we deleted him from the website at one stage and from the team photo

Good Luck

34 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Well that was another utterly pointless transfer by Villa. Add that to the long list.

I mean to be fair, that was the summer that we had to buy about half of a premier league squad with £100 million. There were likely to be a few that would never work/feature, but then we've arguably got decent value out of Douglas Luiz, Konsa etc.

Â