Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

His Instagram story (won't let me upload a screenshot of it due to the file size limit) shows a snake roaming around outside his house, with the caption 'Get home from holiday and these have moved in whilst I been away. Anyone wanna buy a house?'

Don't envy him right now!

Never realised there were snakes in the UK.. well in residential areas anyway.

Ignorant I know.

It's one of the reasons why, whilst Australia is beautiful, i'm scared to go. lol

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ignorant I know.

It's one of the reasons why, whilst Australia is beautiful, i'm scared to go. lol

Mate tell me about it (regarding Australia). I had no idea there were any in the UK either.

Pfft. Adders.

I have had more than six Rattlesnakes around my houses over the years here in California. Including 2 that took up residence inside our houses garage.
Oh plus black widows & tarantulas. 

Put on your big boy pants Tyrone, its just a snake. Either kill it with a shovel or Put on somes gloves and go throw it over the fence and get on with your life.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 3

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve just seen his Instagram. I knew there were adders in the UK but that snake looks far bigger than I’d ever expect!   Mings must live in a forest.

The only Forest in Solihull is the hotel in Dorridge!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

*opens thread to make a Grealish joke*

*sees someones made a Delph joke*

*leaves thread annoyed*

i very nearly replied to his story to say something along the lines of "just leave it, it'll probably sign for city in a few weeks"

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ignorant I know.

7 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Mate tell me about it (regarding Australia). I had no idea there were any in the UK either.

We have 2 snakes. Grass Snakes which are non poisonous and Adders which are poisonous but not terribly. You would have to be extremely unlucky and probably extremely young or very frail to be properly in trouble from an Adder bite, but it would hurt like hell. Plus you would have to be incredibly unlucky as they are very shy.  

We also have lizards and also a small number of scorpions in Sheerness.  Believe it or not we also have a desert in Dungeness. 

But I digress. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ignorant I know.

More chance of being stung by a blue bottle, jelly fish or taken by a shark in the ocean than being bitten by a snake. Lol there’s also the red back on the outdoor dunny, white tail spiders, funnel web etc, so you have to be really unlucky to be bitten by a snake. PS make sure you bring your running shoes as the red belly snakes have been known to chase people if you annoy them… 😂 

Edited by QldVilla
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

More chance of being stung by a blue bottle, jelly fish or taken by a shark in the ocean than being bitten by a snake. Lol there’s also the red back on the outdoor sunny, white tail spiders, funnel web etc, so you have to be really unlucky to be bitten by a snake. PS make sure you bring your running shoes as the red belly snakes have been known to chase people if you annoy them… 😂 

No mention of the blue ringed octopus?

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

You would have to be extremely unlucky and probably extremely young or very frail to be properly in trouble from an Adder bite

Let’s hope Leon Bailey doesn’t go round to Tyrone’s place.

3 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Pfft. Adders.

I have had more than six Rattlesnakes around my houses over the years here in California. Including 2 that took up residence inside our houses garage.
Oh plus black widows & tarantulas. 

Put on your big boy pants Tyrone, its just a snake. Either kill it with a shovel or Put on somes gloves and go throw it over the fence and get on with your life.

Pick up rattlesnakes with a glove? Hell **** no.

Grenades is the way to deal with snakes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

We have 3 snakes.

FIFY

I am presuming the UK? .. UK also has the smooth snake ... a constrictor and pretty rare I gather.

Edited by fruitvilla
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

No mention of the blue ringed octopus?

Mate if I had of mentioned everything it would have been 4 pages long, and I wanted to keep some surprises…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â