Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Agree, hope he stays on holiday relaxing 

Would say that it also means white doesn't get the opportunity to impress Southgate so it's good for mings world cup hopes but white doesn't need to impress Southgate he just needs to play for the top 6 

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Honestly ridiculous that he didn't get called up. He's been miles better than Coady and Maguire this season

He really has. The Maguire situation has gone beyond a joke for the national team. He should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the team. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He really has. The Maguire situation has gone beyond a joke for the national team. He should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the team. 

Maguire is even a meme within the Rocket League esport community. Defo beyond a joke..

16 hours ago, turvontour said:

No Mings, no clean sheet.

Amazing how Mings plays for England compared to Villa. He hardly hoofs because he has more options and he helps keep an incredible amount of clean sheets.

9 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Amazing how Mings plays for England compared to Villa. He hardly hoofs because he has more options and he helps keep an incredible amount of clean sheets.

It's not really that amazing though. He's playing with, according to the FIFA rankings, the 5th best team of 211 at that level. In the PL, he is playing with the 14th best team out of 20.

• 2 weeks later...

Best player I've ever had the joy of watching live... And Ronaldinho 

:trollface:

No seriously, best player I've ever seen, I'd say him and Bergkamp my favourite 2 non villa footballers, one for the fun one for the elegance 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Best player I've ever had the joy of watching live... And Ronaldinho 

:trollface:

No seriously, best player I've ever seen, I'd say him and Bergkamp my favourite 2 non villa footballers, one for the fun one for the elegance 

Bergkamp is my favourite ever PL player. Bloke was a joy to watch, such a good footballer. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I'm pretty sure we've just conceded the same amount of goals tonight as we have in all of Ming's 17 caps. I could be wrong but I just worked it out quickly.

I was thinking that. I'd be really interested to know how many goals we've conceded with him playing because it's very few.

Â