Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

5.......5  right backs

I remember a game in 2006, hearing the Holte End belt out "We all dream of a team of Aaron Hughes", serenading our underrated rightback as we hosted Middlesbrough.

Gareth Southgate listened on from the touchline as a novice manager that day, and a dream was born.

• Haha 1

Going by club form, you can't argue with the likes of Guehi and Tomori getting in ahead of him. Not sure why Maguire is in if that's the case. 

I'd have thought Mings would have done enough in his England games so far to be considered one of Southgate's 'favourites' like Maguire and Pickford though. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t shed too many tears if Mings, Watkins or any Villa player don’t feature in this year’s World Cup. 

I appreciate that the players themselves would see it differently. But if I can bypass the whole tournament with zero need to keep an eye out for one of our players, I’d be ok with that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Can't argue with that...

All right footed CBs in the squad. Gareth probably knows what Mings is about and wants to take a look at these two younger players

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

As has Tomori, first choice CB in a title winning Milan team.

Maguire has on the other hand been down right rubbish and even dropped by his club but still gets picked

• Like 2

Â